- by entering your model number.
- Turn on, drop in and go. With a single button start, Ariel is easy to start up and start cleaning your pool right away.
- No plugs, just play. Ariel is fully solar powered, and with a powerful backup battery, Ariel can run 10 hours and more off a charge if there is no sunlight available. No need to buy extra long cords to fit your pool length ?C Ariel does not use cords or hoses.
- Simple removal. Ariel removes from your pool easily with a no-slip ergonomic handle when time to swim or empty out the robot. Emptying her out is also a breeze, with a slide-and-glide tray that removes quickly to dump biomaterial collected from your pool. No clunky bags or expensive throw-away filters.
- Filtered crystal clear water. Slide out tray includes an embedded mesh filter that collects and retains particles all the way down to 200 microns in size, effectively filtering all pool water that passes through Ariel??s tray.
- All-over coverage. Ariel smartly navigates the entire top of your pool avoiding obstacles with her intelligently built sensors. Ariel travels 10 ?C 20 feet every minute and virtually avoids ever getting stuck
This fits your .